Introduction & Chair: Constantine Levoyannis, Head of Brussels Branch, Greek Energy Forum, Director at FTI Consulting
- Gerassimos Thomas, Deputy Director General, DG Energy, European Commission
- Prof. Yannis Maniatis, Member of the Hellenic Parliament, Democratic Coalition, former Minister of Environment, Energy and Climate Change
- Julian Popov, Fellow, European Climate Foundation |f. Minister of Environment & Water, Bulgaria
- Christian Egenhofer, Head of Energy & Climate Programme, Director of the Energy Climate House, Centre for European Policies Studies
- Dr. Urban Rusnak, Secretary General of the Energy Charter Secretariat, Brussels
Progress Report on the Implementation of the Southern Gas Corridor, the Balkan Gas Interconnectors and LNG facilities and whether there is a future for the Greek Stream pipeline project and the establishment of a New Gas Corridor for Europe: The East Med Gas Project.
Introduction & Chair: Dr. Theodoros Tsakiris, Assistant Professor at the University of Nicosia & Coordinator of the Programme: 'Geopolitics of Energy' at ELIAMEP
- Theodoros Kitsakos, CEO, Public Gas Corporation (DEPA), Greece
- Konstantinos Xifaras, CEO, Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator (DESFA), Greece
- Fabio Marchetti, Vice President, Head of European Government Affairs office in Brussels, ENI SPA
- Elio Ruggeri, Senior Vice President & Head for International Gas Projects, Edison & CEO, IGI Poseidon S.A.
- Thierry Deschuyteneer, Executive Secretary, “Gas Infrastructure Europe” & Vice-Chairman GasNaturally
The Market Opening Status Report, interconnecting Crete and Cyprus with the EU Market, promoting Gas as Shipping Fuel: The Poseidon Med LNG Bunkering Project, developing the Greek Regional Gas Grids, how the economic crisis has affected the RES market and what the major investment opportunities are.
Introduction & Chair: Costis Stambolis, Deputy Chairman and Executive Director, Institute of Energy for SE Europe (IENE)